During pregnancy, a balanced and healthy diet for women is very important. At this time, the woman’s body needs additional nutrients, vitamins and minerals. The lack of nutrients during pregnancy can have negative effects on the development of the child. Healthy and nutritious food are essential for the development of you and your baby. Let us know today what to eat and what not to eat in pregnancy.
What should I eat during pregnancy?
1. Pregnancy is beneficial for the consumption of products made from milk and milk such as milk, buttermilk, paneer, curd etc. Milk is the best source of calcium, in which phosphorus, vitamin B, magnesium, and zinc are found in high amounts. And curd is particularly beneficial for a pregnant woman.
2. Pregnancy meets dalas with extra nutrition. Pregnant women should include pulses of lentil, peas, bean seeds, chana (chickpea), soybeans and peanuts etc. in your diet. Protein fiber iron-folate (B9) and calcium are available in very high doses in the pulses.
Egg intake is beneficial in pregnancy. Eggs contain all the essential nutrients that are needed for a pregnant woman. An egg contains 77 calories, as well as high-quality protein and fat, are also present, along with many vitamins and minerals.
4. Use broccoli and green leafy vegetables as much as possible in pregnancy. Broccoli, herbaceous vegetables such as spinach, gourd, tori, beans contain many nutrients. Which is important for pregnant women. It contains abundant fiber, vitamin C, K, A, calcium, iron, folate, potassium. These vegetables also help prevent constipation. Which is the common problem of pregnant women.
5. Whole grains are very important for the development of the child. The use of whole grains helps in the amount of calories required in pregnancy. Especially in the second and third quarters. Whole grains contain fiber, vitamins in abundance. Protein is high in oats and Canova. Which is important during pregnancy.
6. Dry fruits and fresh fruits such as apples, banana, pomegranate, are very beneficial in pregnancy. Dried fruits are usually rich in calories, fiber and various vitamins and minerals. In dry fruits, the amounts of cashew, kismis, almonds, dried plum, and fibers, potassium, iron, and plants in dates are found in excessive amounts. Natural sugar is also found in fresh amounts in fresh fruits and dry fruits. It is also rich in calories and nutrients.
7. Drinking more water in pregnancy is considered right for the development of the infant because the child remains alive only in the stomach. The food juices reach the child only with the help of water. Due to lack of water, there may be an obstruction in the normal delivery and the life of the baby may also be in danger. Do not drink more water in pregnancy at the same time, drink water repeatedly a day.
What should not be eaten in pregnancy /
During pregnancy, pregnant women should not consume raw eggs. And the products made from it should not be consumed. Raw eggs and the products made of it are at risk for the infections of the bacteria named Samonella.
2. Stay away from tea, coffee, junk food, fast food, and energy drinks in pregnancy. It has been found in many studies that excessive consumption of caffeine poses a risk of developing abortions, premature labor and low birth weight.
3. Black tea, coffee etc. should not be consumed in pregnancy.
4. Avoid alcohol, beer and even smoking in the pregnancy. The presence of alcohol in the body can hinder the child’s development.
5. The woman should not have raw papaya during pregnancy. Raw papaya food can be dangerous for the mother. Because it contains pepsin and it also contains papain. As a result, the growth and development of the child born in the womb stop.
6. Pineapple is hotter. That is why avoid eating it in pregnancy should be avoided.
If one of your suggestions can make our next blog even better, please comment, if you are satisfied with the information given in the blog, then share it with other parents.