In Diwali, the kindness of happiness, prosperity and Goddess Lakshmi will continue, for these five days, you have to take care of some things, such as: the method of worship, what to do for auspicious results, what to avoid, etc. The auspicious festival of Deepawali begins with Dhanteras, how to worship and worship on this day, and what to take care of, so that the happiness of Mother Lakshmi remains on you, first of all you know this
On the date of the trayodashi date of Kartik Krishna Paksha, in addition to Devta Dhanvantri, Goddess Lakshmi and Dhan’s dev Kuber are worshiped with complete reverence.
What to do?
– Preparation of the pooja should be started by settling before the sunrise with the daily cremation and bath etc.
– Pooja should be done by any priest or worshiping him following his instructions.
– Prepare for the worship according to the Muhurta. Use idol of Lord Kuber for worship. In case of no idol, Kuber’s picture can be used.
– It is also good to use a vault or jewelery box for worship. If Kuber instrument is used for pooja and sadhana then it proves to be auspicious effect.
Before the start of worship, the vermillion of the vault or jewelery box
Make the sign of the swastika together. Tie the hand in hand.
– Use yellow clothes and yellow items in the worship of Kuber. Pooja on the yellow posture.
– Burn the new cotton wick by filling sesame oil in the soil lamp of Dhanteras, whose mouth should be towards the south.
– On the occasion of Dhanteras, purchase the utensils, jewelery, etc. according to their own amount. Also buy some other item used in it. In the utensils you can buy brass, copper or silver utensils. Buying a gold or silver coin is also auspicious.
– In addition to the utensils, clothes, stationery, aroma, turmeric, teak leaf, stone made item or idol, nuts, sweet etc. can be in addition to utensils.
what not to do?
Do not ignore the auspicious time, keeping in mind your convenience for worshiping Kuber Dev.
– Burn the lamps of soil for the lamp and use sesame oil in it. Do not keep the mouth of the burning lamp in the direction north, east or west.
– Make delicious food. Do not eat meat or alcohol.
Do not allow dirt in any corner of the house or the surroundings.
– Do not distribute knives or leather goods in gifts.
– Take out negative energy items from the house. Such items can be used as old broken pottery, newspapers, newspapers, broken toys, close clocks, bad phones, computer accessories or other electronic gadgets.
– Use rice flour, colorful powder, chalk, flower, mango leaf for decoration done at home entrance for money.
According to Vaastu, any worship is considered to be auspicious in the northern part of the house. Use the incense sticks of rose or sandalwood in the house at the time of worship.
– Put four kerosene charms together at home. It means Lakshmi, Ganesh, Kuber and Indra.
This is the celebration of the second day, which is also called small Diwali. On the evening of this day there is a belief to do lamp, which is done for Yama Raj.
– After worshiping Lord Vishnu and Lord Krishna in the temple after bathing on this day.
– After lighting the lamp by the oldest member of the house at night, after moving around the house, keep that lamp away from home with this belief and belief that all evil and harmful powers go out of the house.
– Burn the charcoal on the south side and make a lamp on it at the main gate.
– Prayers to keep Yamraj away from premature death
According to religious and social belief, there is a festival celebrated like Hindu festival for five days with Diwali.
Pooja material and method
Ingredients: Lamp, lotus flowers, javitri, saffron, roli, rice, five leaves of leaf, betel nut, fruit in one plate, flowers and milk in the second plate, milk, Khil-teller, coconut, vermilion, dried fruits For the burning of sweet dish, dahi, gangaajal, dub, agarbatti, courtyard etc. in the number 11 or 21, soil lamps, cotton, kalwa, copper vase and other copper containers, coins and rupees.
Method: First, make a new plan or set up a Navagraha by purifying the land or in the plate. Along with this, place a copper or clay dome, in which ganga-jal, milk, honey, betel nut, coins and cloves, and cover them with a red cloth and bind them to a raw coconut and kalva.
In place of newly created Navagraha machine, coins, gold or silver coins, idol of Goddess Lakshmi and made of clay, decorate with idols or paintings of Goddess Lakshmi, Ganesh, Saraswati, Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh etc.
If you have a metal statue, then consider it as a real form and make a bath with milk, curd and ganga water and make the decoration of sandalwood and decorate it with fruits and flowers. Burn a pancreas lamp of ghee or sesame on its right.
– A main member or regular worshiper of the house should keep fast till the time of Mahalaxmi Puja.
– Sit in front or east direction for meditation.
First of all, worship Ganesh and Ambika. After worshiping the urn and worshiping other gods and goddesses including Lakshmi after Navagraha Poojan
– After worshiping this idol, keep worshiping Ganesha and Lakshmi idols in the vault and worship them duly. Burn the Chumukha lamp in place of the pujas and keep the lamps in the corners of the house after the worship.
– The traders should worship the books of accounts on their workspace. According to the reverence of worship after worship, small children, daughter-in-law of the household should donate money or other things accordingly.
– You also worship the padding of the shop at twelve o’clock. According to the tradition, after Deepawali worship, after soaking cotton in lime or ocher, tilak should be done on mill, stove, cobbing and soup.
– In the worship of Goddess Lakshmi, keep continuously reciting the words of Shree Hriday Shree Mahalakshmaya Namah.
What to do?
Dipawali’s worship should be done by a qualified priest by law and order.
– Prepare the pooja before regular sunrise and bath, etc..
– Clean the house before the worship. Decorate the house with flowers, mango leaves, rangoli, colored bulbs etc.
– The shrine should be properly furnished. Diverse colors
– Use good perfume incense or incense in the order of worship. Among them the sunshine of rose or sandalwood is best.
– Burn the lamp on both sides of the entrance of the house.
what not to do?
– Do not let dirt anywhere in the house and entrance.
When decorating with colors, flowers, etc., make sure that the use of black or dark brown is not equal.
– Do not make the place of worship at the south, west or north of the house. Do not keep any two statues or pictures of any god or god.
– Do not forget to wash your hands after spraying salt mixed water in the corners of the house.
– Do not give any gifts made in leather to the gifts.
– Make Rangoli on the courtyard, large hall or entrance door. Burn the lamp in between. Keeping the face of the lamp in the south-east direction increases the happiness-strengthening. With this, on the main entrance, entering the house,
Make a mark.
– The northern part of the house represents wealth, so Lakshmi Puja should be done in this part.
– In the temple, Lord Ganesha should be kept on the left side of Goddess Lakshmi and the Goddess Saraswati to the right of Lakshmi. Statues or images of all deities should be in a sitting position, facing the north-east direction should keep.
– Keep the quartz in the east or north direction. Keeping the idols in the place of worship or worship house, keep in mind that they will not be in front of any door or on the road.
– Put fresh rose petals floating in the water of a wide pot on the east or north side of the place of worship.
– Or place the sign of Swastika on the north or east side walls.
When you burn lamps outside the house, keep them in the form of multiples of four. Each Diya represents Lakshmi, Ganesh, Kuber and Indra.
– Metal goods or clothes etc. are considered suitable for gifts. Decorative objects can be painting, crystal ball etc.
In order to decorate the house, lighting should be in line with the direction of the main door of the house. If the main entrance is north or north-west, then use the green or yellow light.
– If the main entrance is east, then use yellow light.
– If the main entrance is southeast, then use the red light.
If the entrance is south or southwest or west, then the use of red and blue light should be used. In the same way, blue color is right in the case of an entrance towards the north-east direction.
The next morning of the Diwali is Govardhan Puja. Cows are worshiped on this day. It is believed that cow is the nature of goddess Lakshmi. Lord Krishna had worshiped Giriraj after worshiping Indra on the very day today.
– After bathing the cows in the morning, they are worshiped with flowers – garland, sunlight, sandalwood etc. Govardhan is made from cow’s dung.
After the worship, seven Parikramas of Goverdhanji are being cheered.
– Goverdhanji is made as a man lying in a dung. In place of their navel, a lamp of bowl or soil is kept. Then milk, curd, gangaajal, honey, gooseberry etc. are put in it while worshiping and later it is distributed in the form of prasad.
What to do?
– Govardhan Puja will be done in auspicious time with the entire legislation. It is better to be worshiped by a priest.
– Bath before bathing and massage the oil in the morning before worship.
– Make Govardhan mountain outside the house. Then worship.
what not to do?
Do not organize Govardhan Puja and Annakoot in closed rooms.
– Do not forget to worship Ishtadev or Lord Krishna while worshiping cows.
– Do not visit the moon on this day.
Bhaiya Duj is the fifth festival of the last days of Diwali.
– On the day of Bhai Duj, the married or unmarried sisters should prepare for the wedding reception by dealing with morning bath etc.
– On this day worship of yama or brother’s way of separating is different. According to this, the sisters should take their aarti by placing tilak on their forehead and they should make a butter-candy in order to sweeten the mouth by closing them. Both of them should continue to fast while this method is over.
– The sisters should be kept out of the house during the evening in the name of Yamraaj, by burning the four lamps. At this time, the eagle is seen as auspicious in the sky. In this context, the belief that the sisters are demanding for the age of brother, Yama Raj has accepted it.
What to do?
– Brother must go home to his maternal sister’s sister.
– The sister should honor her brother’s hospitality and wish her bright future, life, health etc. by putting a tilak.
what not to do?
– Brother should not wait for his sister to come home, rather she should go to sister’s house.
– Do not eat anything until the worship of sister Yama