10 Ayurvedic home remedies for making hair soft and shiny
Every woman must be tempted to do 10 Ayurvedic Home Remedies to make hair soft and shiny. 10 Ayurvedic home remedies for making hair soft and shiny are very useful for dry, oily and normal hair. If you also want to make your hair healthy and beautiful, then definitely take 10 Ayurvedic household remedies to make hair soft and shiny.
1) Massage hair with light hands with coconut oil while sleeping at night. By 3-4 times a week, the hair will not get too early.
2) Grate the leaves of bitter Parwal and extract juice and put it on the head. By doing this for 2-3 months hair loss will stop.
3) Washing the hair with amla, Multani clay, curd, chikakai, rye and gram flour is also rid of the problem of dandruff.
4) Grate the amla with the mangoes of mango, wrap it on the head while sleeping at night and wash it in the morning. The hair is long, black and soft.
5) Keep the powder of amla powder in the iron vessel soak it in water and apply it in the hair. The hair is healthy and black.
6) Mixing gooseberry powder in lemon juice, apply it in hair roots, the hair starts growing very quickly.
7) Put coconut or olive oil in the hair before bedtime and apply lemon juice before bathing in the morning. The Russian will end.
8) Mix two-part lemon juice in one part honey and rub it in the roots of hair and wash after half an hour after milling. Regularizing this experiment will remove all your hair related problems and hair will become long, dense and black.
9) Keep buttermilk for 10-15 minutes in the hair. Then wash with clean water. Hair will look black and bright.
10) Wash hair with a lemon juice mixed in water to bring shine in hair….