He is known best for his book Think and Grow Rich (1937) which is among the 10 best selling self-help books of all time. Hill’s works insisted that fervid expectations are essential to improving one’s life.Most of his books were promoted as expounding principles to achieve “success”.
Hill is, in modern times, a controversial figure. Accused of fraud, modern historians also doubt many of his claims, such as that he met Andrew Carnegie and that he was an attorney. Gizmodo has called him “the most famous conman you’ve probably never heard of”
The man who is believed to have influenced more people into success than anyone in history, Napoleon Hill, was an outstanding American author who wrote the groundbreaking self-help book Think and Grow Rich.
Hill is widely known as the father of personal success. His ideas and books have helped millions of people achieve their goals for decades.
1. The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.
2. When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
3. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
4. You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.
5. Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.
6. Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.
7. The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.
8. When you are able to maintain your own highest standards of integrity – regardless of what others may do – you are destined for greatness.
9. A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.
10. Every adversity, every failure, every heartbreak, carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
11. Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds.
12. First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.
13. Most so called failures are only temporary defeats.
14. Awake, arise, and assert yourself, you dreamers of the world. Your star is now in ascendancy.
15. It is your responsibility to make sure that positive emotions constitute the dominating influence of your mind.
16. There is very little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
napoleon hill best quotes, napoleon hill quotes, napoleon hill books, napoleon hill think and grow rich, napoleon hill son, napoleon hill best books, napoleon hill net worth, napoleon hill foundation, napoleon hill quotes in hindi, napoleon hill biography, napoleon hill quotes in hindi, napoleon hill quotes for success, napoleon hill quotes wallpaper, napoleon hill quotes pdf, napoleon hill quotes inspirational, napoleon hill quotes in tamil, napoleon hill quotes images, napoleon hill quotes for success, napoleon hill quotes from think and grow rich