How many of you are fed up with a costly face pack and chemical cosmetics and want to relieve yourself from short-term products which last only for an hour? If you are one of the people who don’t want anything mentioned then you are welcome to the homemade beauty products which you can make in-home.
We are living in the world of fast machines, and we are running behind the money in that midst we avoid our looks and beauty. We can make our own beauty products by ourselves in our home environment and the time when we are free or we can make them in our weekends. Below are some of the beauty hacks which you can make in home
• Coffee Scrub for Fading Stretch marks: Stretch marks are a common concern, caused by rapid change in skin growth. Stretch marks mostly appear after pregnancy or excessive weight gain or excessive weight loss. Coffee has been gaining ground for its beneficial skincare properties. This scrub has only two ingredients which are always available in your kitchen the ingredient are ground coffee and olive oil. You can use coconut oil in place of olive oil. Mix the ingredient and directly apply to the affected areas.
• Honey, Cinnamon, and Coconut Face Mask: You want to make your skin soft then you should stir one tablespoon of honey with the half tablespoon of cinnamon and coconut flakes and massage the mixture onto your face, this mask is full of anti-oxidants so no fear of any side effects to your beautiful skin.
• Oatmeal for Itchy Skin: Oats is the healthy food which we can have once in a day. Oats contain lubricating fats and sugar that will moisturize your skin and calm itchiness, sunburn, and redness.
• Oil and Avocado Hair Mask: Take two tablespoons of honey with a medium-sized Avocado and apply to dry hair for 20 minutes it will moisturize and nourish your hair and make your hair smooth and beautiful.
• Vaseline Blackhead Remover: Vaseline is the common cream which we use daily to apply Vaseline 2 times in a day and you will get rid of blackheads.
• Brown Sugar, Honey, and Olive oil Lip Scrub: Mix brown color sugar, honey, and olive oil and apply directly to your lip to make your lip smooth. This will avoid lip burning, dry lip.
A constant need to lighten and brighten your skin tone is a dominant factor especially in the tropical countries where the only ideal solution to making yourself look better starts by increasing the skin tone complexion to a lighter possibly clearer texture. So try all these easy methods for your healthy body.