There are many free online courses that can help individuals learn data science and become a data scientist.
Some popular options include:
- Introduction to Data Science in Python from the University of Michigan on Coursera.
- Data Science Essentials from Microsoft on edX.
- Data Science Methodology from IBM on Coursera.
- Data Science Tools from the University of Washington on Coursera.
- Data Science Methodology by IBM on Coursera
- Machine Learning by Andrew Ng on Coursera
- Data Science Introduction by DataCamp
- Data Analysis with Python by IBM on Coursera
- Data Science Specialization by John Hopkins University on Coursera
- Data Science by Harvard on edX
- These courses often include video lectures, quizzes, and hands-on projects, and are taught by experienced industry professionals and academics.
- They can be a great way to gain a solid foundation in data science and decide if it’s the right career for you.Please note that some of them may require basic knowledge of programming, statistics and mathematics