How you start your day? We start our day by exercising, we should start our day by exercising our skin. Imagine starting your day with a therapeutic regimen that brightens and freshens your skin and makes you look great. Isn’t that a perfect way to start your day? It’s time you follow strict skincare even in the morning and prepare your skin to take on the world.
A recent Society of Dermatology Skin Care Specialists (SDSS) study shows that 88% of women don’t know the right products for their skin. If there are so many new products or ingredients that promise great skin, why have so many women failed to achieve it? Even after experimenting with multiple products, women are frustrated with skincare being ineffective. Below are some of the skincare tips which we have to follow:
· Start With a Cleansing Oil: Wipe off the overnight product build-up and dirt. Apply Cleansing oil over the face and massage it upside down and leave it for 10 minutes and wash it with warm water it not only clears makeup and excess oil but also softens your skin.
· Follow up with a Water-based cleanser: Follow it up with a non-oily cleanser that deep cleanses your face and clears off any remaining debris and dirt. Choose a soothing, low-pH cleanser that does not irritate your skin.
· Use a toner: Toning your face is very important. A good toner helps in removing any remaining bits of oil and dirt left behind by a cleanser. It shrinks the pores and balances the pH level of your skin. Toners prevent your skin from producing excess oil.
· Use the proper serum: Serums are highly concentrated solutions that target and solve specific skin problems. Choose a serum depending on the problem you have, and it will show results. Apply the serum on your skin, starting from the nose, and work your way outwards. Leave it on for 2-3 minutes to absorb into the skin.
· Moisturize Well: Depending on your skin type, either choose a creamy, moisturizing lotion or a water-based gel to nourish and lock the moisture into your skin. The moisturizer will protect your skin from drying throughout the day. Take a few blobs of the moisturizer and smoothly pat it over your face and neck. Massage it into your skin until the moisturizer is absorbed.
Hence be careful and safe by using all these tips and also drink nearly 10 glasses of water daily this will help your skin to breathe easy and be careful using the cosmetics so make your skin breath openly.