If you have dry skin, you know how difficult it is for applying makeup. Makeup tends to cling to the dry areas of the face rather than getting absorbed by the skin, making it look patchy and wittered. Before you apply makeup to dry skin, prime your skin so that it will help to moisturize your skin and help your skin pores to breathe easily.
It is very important that you should use the products only which have mentioned for dry skin. Preparing your skin and using the right products will help your face look bright on effortlessly so that even from close, your makeup will look good and simple.
Hey, Girls, are you fed up with the cosmetics and beauty parlor tips by different people around you, if your answer is yes then here are some tips that help you to find a solution for skin dryness and other environmental factors which arise due to climatic changes:
• Wash Your Face: Always wash your face before putting make up this will give you
the ideal canvas for your makeup by giving your skin with a fresh look and ready to apply any kind of makeup in the face. Use a gentle face wash formulated for dry skin to wash your face.
• Moisturize your Skin: After washing your face apply moisturizer to your skin focusing on driest areas. Use an extra hydrating moisturizer formulated to dry skin so that it gets absorbed by the skin.
• Apply face primer: Primer is the gel that gives the skin gel-like base before applying makeup. Primer is especially useful because it gives your skin smoother base and can be applied without getting struck to dry patches of skin.
• Apply eye primer: Eye primer helps eye shadow and eyeliner glide on smoother and makes eye makeup more blendable. It also is often tinted to give your eyelid a more uniform color. If your eyelids are dry, they may appear red or irritated. Eye primer will moisturize without making your lids too oily and will help combat discoloration.
• Use a setting spray: Use setting spray, as opposed to powder, to set your makeup. Hold the spray a foot ahead from your face and give your face a gentle mist. The setting spray has a moisturizing effect, as opposed to set powder which will absorb precious moisture.
• Apply a highlighter for a dewy look: Apply a highlighter for a dewy look. If you are self-conscious about your skin appearing dry, use a liquid highlighter to give your skin a fresh, dewy look and dab a drop on the top of each cheekbone. Pat it in using your finger in a diagonal along the ridge of your cheekbone. Applying highlighter won’t actually make your skin less dry, but it will give you a fresh and healthy look.
Check up on your makeup every couple of hours. If you notice that your skin is flaking or dry patches have appeared, revitalize your skin. First, take a pair of tweezers and squeeze off any flakes of dry skin. Use a patting motion to apply a dot of moisturizer to each dry patch. Moisturizer will help your skin moisture and nourish your skin that it needed, and it will make your makeup look less dry and beautiful.