There are a number of ways to earn 12% on your money. Here are a few examples:
- Invest in peer-to-peer lending platforms. Peer-to-peer lending platforms allow you to lend money to individuals or businesses directly, without the need for a bank. This can be a great way to earn a higher interest rate than you would with a traditional savings account.
I trust my investments with Xtra by MobiKwik which is earning me 12% PA returns. And the cherry on top? I get daily interest and can withdraw anytime. Invest your money now and let the profits roll in: https://sak38.app.goo.gl/9FSLDnSfnzEZ7a9e9
- Invest in real estate. Real estate can be a great investment, as it tends to appreciate in value over time. You can earn 12% or more on your money by investing in real estate, either through buying and renting properties or by investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs).
- Invest in stocks. Stocks can be a risky investment, but they also have the potential to earn high returns. If you’re willing to take on some risk, you could earn 12% or more on your money by investing in stocks.
- Start your own business. If you’re entrepreneurial, you could start your own business and earn 12% or more on your money. This is a high-risk, high-reward investment, but it can be very rewarding if you’re successful.
It’s important to do your research before investing any money, and to understand the risks involved. However, if you’re looking for a way to earn 12% on your money, there are a number of options available to you.
Here are some additional tips for earning 12% on your money:
- Diversify your investments. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. By diversifying your investments, you can reduce your risk and increase your chances of earning a high return.
- Reinvest your earnings. This is one of the most important things you can do to grow your wealth. When you reinvest your earnings, you’re essentially compounding your interest, which can lead to significant growth over time.
- Be patient. Investing is a long-term game. Don’t expect to get rich quick. By being patient and investing wisely, you can build wealth over time.